Friday, May 22, 2009

noguchi coffee table

Most of my college lectures have blurred together in my memory, somewhere between work and all-night studios and trying to maintain a social life. One discussion that I often think about revolved around the importance of forcing yourself as an individual to continually evolve, even in the little things, like changing out your music playlists with new artisits or reading a new book. At the time it struck me because I was still faithfully listening to most of my 90's alternative albums. And in some ways this simple concept has helped me to look at everything in a broader sense.


This is the Noguchi coffee table. Four years ago it was the one piece of furniture that I absolutely desired to own, but like everything else, my taste changed. It is a classic piece, but I have come to realize that it does not fall in line with the feel I would like in my own home. I was merely blindsighted by its elegant display of balance.


No comments:

Post a Comment